Thursday, August 16, 2007

Endeavour












You wouldn't know it by looking at this picture but it's a picture of the shuttle that launched last week, Endeavour. I took it right before the boosters came off. Unfortunately I couldn't make it all the way to Cape Canaveral to see it close up but it was cool that I could see the speck of it in my own back yard.

Speaking of endeavors, the purpose of this blog is to post a new picture everyday or to at least take a new photograph each day. If you have visited my sister blog Becoming a Photographer you will see that I'm on a mission to becoming a photographer. This is just one more step in that process. It will make me get out there an take a picture everyday to polish my skills. I will be posting pictures and sometimes making comments about the picture. Please feel free to comment as well! Thanks and I hope you enjoy my new blog!

2 comments:

Karol Krizka said...

Nice, must be great living to the launch site. Does it make any noise where you live, or is too far away?

clockworkpink2 said...

I live too far to hear any noise. If I drove just a half hour I could hear the noise and see it up close.